The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an improvement in functionality as well. Modern devices not only discern smoke, they will also perceive climbing heat levels. If they are set off, your monitoring experts are immediately alerted. They can even be set to deliver updates right to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Tucson?
When an emergency happens, you will have a lot to do just making sure your family members are safe. Having trusted support in place that is able to immediately validate the alarm and inform emergency responders in your name is just an intelligent decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Tucson:
- Excess heat or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring experts immediately
- You are reached to confirm the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring team are unable to get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will contact emergency responders promptly
These steps, from the triggering of your device to the contacting of first responders, take place rapidly. As you gather up your loved ones to evacuate the house, emergency professionals are likely already answering the call. If you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Greater chance of fast response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to know that catastrophes can happen unexpectedly. Consider unintentionally leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a pet is able to knock it over. While this situation might appear implausible, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be shielded with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Tucson, it’s a great time to equip your property with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll include integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your family will be safeguarded constantly, no matter where you are. Get started on your modern smart home right now by calling (520) 655-6492 or filling out the form below.