You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for safeguarding your residence and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Tucson home monitoring works
If you like the idea of always having an expert there to provide support in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great choice for you. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them surveilling your house or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary point of contact with local responders if you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are linked to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you when you need them most.