How does home monitoring work in Tucson?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for safeguarding your residence and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Tucson home monitoring works
If you like the idea of always having an expert there to provide support in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great choice for you. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them surveilling your house or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary point of contact with local responders if you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are linked to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call to help with an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more vital when a crisis occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Tucson home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All device communications pass through this vital, central command center. Along with being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring representatives
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You can ask for help with any kind of concern, including medical problems
If you’re not able to locate your mobile device when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Tucson security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and get a comprehensive Tucson smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We know the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our popular packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, call (520) 655-6492 or submit the form below to start.