Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Tucson?
Your new nursery is nearly set for your beloved little one. You spent quite a bit of time building the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the extra touch of some stuffed animals on a shelf. But how will you keep watch over your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular standalone device or take it a bit further and employ the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Tucson, it makes perfect sense when you think about the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Tucson are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and reachable by way of an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind knowing you may check in on your little one from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll get easily visible, high-definition footage of your precious one. You may even watch recorded clips directly from your phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered notifications delivered straight to your mobile device.
- One-tap contact: Although this benefit is really for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your child can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous bonus. If you notice that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it might be a tad warm in the room, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with one smartphone app.
Customize Your Tucson smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Tucson smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can supply. Contact (520) 655-6492 today and explore how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.